Create beautiful barn quilts rooted in history but designed for the current, cozy home.
- Bring the beauty and history of the barn quilt to home decor.
- Encourage new traditions.
- Make barn quilts accessible to all skill and age levels.
- Release seasonal collections that inspire home decor.
- Design patterns that are classic & timeless for the 21st century home.
About Katie Baker
I have spent many years as a barn quilt maker and pattern designer and taught classes and spoken about the barn quilt movement all across the country. I have background in history and education and more recently, experience in home decorating, vintage/ antique curating & collecting, woodworking, photography, sales, and social media . Basically, a jack of all trades! ;) But all my roads have led me here and prepared me for this.
I currently work with large outlets such as the Country Living Fairs, the Pinterest Conference, & the American Quilter's Society speaking and teaching. I'm also a pattern author, local instructor, and continue to hand-paint barn quilts right here in Southern Illinois.